Friday, January 16, 2015

Relationships

   I am and always have been one of those people who give their all in each and every relationship I have. Sometimes that has worked out, more often than not lately it has caused more pain than happiness. I either get taken advantage of or the other person in the relationship doesn't care the way I do and therefore it ends in feeling alone.
   When I say relationship, that goes for every kind, friends, husband, family. My relationships with family and my husband are fantastic. I am very happy in each and every one of them. The ones I am having a hard time with are friends.
    Yes, I have friends, but lately that lonely feeling has set back in. This may sound childish, but it's how I feel and that's what I am sharing. It hurts when you aren't invited out with the girls. I have had 2 girls nights in the last 2.5 years. I am a busy mom and wife, but I have time for friends. It's hard when you're the "new one". We have been here for over two years, but most of the friends I have grew up together and their friendships are set and stronger. I feel like an outsider sometimes. I know that's life with the military, just hard to swallow sometimes.
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Like the title says, I am just me! I created this blog several years ago as a way to put my thoughts down on "paper". I have come back to it from time to time, but lately I find myself thinking about more and more things to write. If it inspires you...great, if not, that's ok too. I'm Just Being Me!!

Followers