Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What a day?!

We've been in Virginia a little over a year. We've enjoyed the weather but, it's already 90 degrees the first full week of April. What are we in for this summer??? And the A/C decided today would be a good day to stop working..lol
I am sticking to my image goal:) I worked out at the gym yesterday morning, and at home while Watching the Biggest Loser, that's fitting..lol I haven't had pop (that used to be all I'd drink) and I've had sooooo much water. Everytime I turn around I'm filling up my 20 oz bottle again. I worked out again this morning and have been cleaning and moving furniture all day. Another workout at home sounds like a great idea too:)
Cleaning... Not my favorite thing to do, but I love the feeling when I've been cleaning so hard I'm sweating, and I see what my house looks like. It's awesome:) I think Wayne will be very pleased when he gets home in the morning. It's nice too because I have nothing to get done for the day he's home so we can just be together.
My kids are loving this day too. Lexi's on spring break, I can't believe I have a kid who's old enough for that.. Wow.. So we've been doing fun things to stay busy while she's home. We have been to the beach a few times, played in the pool we got today, and they've gotten to play together. They really miss each other while Lexi's at school (I'm sure that will change).

1 comment:

  1. I'm on a huge loosing weight kick as well! i have not been going to my gym so much, as i have been working out every day with Billy banks bootcamp bests lol man it kills me! we should keep up with eachother to make sure we are making our workouts and stuff!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Like the title says, I am just me! I created this blog several years ago as a way to put my thoughts down on "paper". I have come back to it from time to time, but lately I find myself thinking about more and more things to write. If it inspires you...great, if not, that's ok too. I'm Just Being Me!!

Followers