Monday, April 16, 2012

A fresh Start

That's the size I want to be again ~~~~~>
I am so excited to announce that I joined the gym today!! I've always said that I'd never let myself go, that I'd always work hard to look how I wanted. Well, when you have three kids and a hubby who is home for a week and gone for months at a time, it's hard to put yourself first. Not anymore, I am doing this not only for me but for my husband and kids too.
When I had Lexi I bounced back (almost the exact same size) right away. I took kickboxing classes once a week, and felt great. The day I got married I felt wonderful. Once I had Kayla it was harder to lose. Then we moved again, I stopped going to the gym, got pregnant with Natalie and haven't done anything since. Well, she's 8 months old now and it's time to get back to me!!
I kicked butt today, have my first appointment with my trainer tomorrow (we'll meet three times in the first month and then once a month til we move) We'll do weight and measurments as well as the first hardcore workout she puts together for me. I know I'll be hurting, but I can't wait.
Wayne and I are having a "contest" to see who can lose the most weight over deployment. (he thinks he'll win) We weighed ourselves the night before they left and will the night they get back. I am so excited to beat him on this:)
Starting tomorrow, it's a whole new me. Only healthy foods, working out at the gym everyday, taking walks or working out at home as well.
I'm ready for my fresh start!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it and you are going to feel amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure you're going to do great. Can I borrow some of your motivation? lol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Like the title says, I am just me! I created this blog several years ago as a way to put my thoughts down on "paper". I have come back to it from time to time, but lately I find myself thinking about more and more things to write. If it inspires you...great, if not, that's ok too. I'm Just Being Me!!

Followers