Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gotta Start Somewhere

My weight loss jounrey has been just that, a jouney. I joined Monday and had my first trainer appointment on Tuesday. Let's just say, it was interesting to say the least. She kicked my butt that's for sure. I weighed in, we talked about what my goal was, what I wanted my end result to be, and she created a workout plan for me. It was tough, I'm not going to lie about that, but it was great. I like that she's jumping right in and not "sugar coating" the workout just because I haven't done anything for a while. That's one reason I knew she was a great fit.
Woke up this morning and was pretty sore. It's a great sore though and I know that means it's working:) I went in and just focused on cardio. (helpful hint if you're working on losing weight. Don't just run at one pace, it won't do anything for you. Run for a minute and then slow it down for a minute. If you do that, you're confusing your body and burn more calories)
What motivated me today.....
I weighed in yesterday and then again this morning on the same scale........
I'VE LOST 3 POUNDS ALREADY!!!!!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Like the title says, I am just me! I created this blog several years ago as a way to put my thoughts down on "paper". I have come back to it from time to time, but lately I find myself thinking about more and more things to write. If it inspires you...great, if not, that's ok too. I'm Just Being Me!!

Followers