Friday, April 27, 2012

The next step

All I can say is it's time to step up my game. I've been working out now for a little over a week and feeling GREAT. I enjoy going to the gym and busting my booty! Am I seeing results yet, oh yeah!!! I have noticed that my pants are baggier and my tummy is flatter. I know I still have a long way to go, but this definately motivates me to keep pushing myself.
I've working with a great trainer since I started, now I'm on my own and know what I have to do. Along with my gym workouts I have changed how I eat. I've cut out the crap, drink so much more water, and count calories. What am I eating?

Breakfast: Special K, or Oatmeal, or Peanut Butter Cheerios (they are healthy:)
Lunch: Progresso Light soups.. Very yummy and filling
Dinner: A homemade salad with carrots, broccoli, grilled chicken, and fat free light dressing.

I think I'm going to add in a workout at home too. I have p90x and Jillian's 30 day shred. Not sure which one I'll start with, but I can't wait to add another workout in each day.
My goal is still to have Wayne walk off that ship on homecoming day and have his jaw drop, if I keep up at the pace I'm at (if not better) I'll reach my goal in no time!!

A little over a week at the gym~ painful and tiring
Working out at home~ more tiring
Getting great results~ worth it
Seeing the look on my husband's face on homecoming day~ worth everything

*************     7 pounds down and counting!   *************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Like the title says, I am just me! I created this blog several years ago as a way to put my thoughts down on "paper". I have come back to it from time to time, but lately I find myself thinking about more and more things to write. If it inspires you...great, if not, that's ok too. I'm Just Being Me!!

Followers